Divers describe PADI Rescue Diver course as the most challenging but most rewarding course they’ve ever taken. Why?
Because you learn to prevent and deal with problems in the water and become more confident in your skills as a diver, and know that you can help others if necessary. During the course you will learn to become a better buddy by preventing problems and solve problems that arise.
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver who are at least 15 years old.
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and first aid) training during the last 24 months (you can complete this training during the Rescue Diver)
- Designated diving (can be rented during the course)
What we teach you:
- Self rescue
- Recognize and deal with stress in other divers
- First aid management and equipment
- Rescue of frantic diver
- Rescue of unconscious diver
Course Price NOK 4000 (incl book package of seven and certification)